FLAT FEE MODEL
Anesthesia Resource Services does not engage in any joint venture models with our clients or charge a certain % of gross anesthesia revenue. You own your practice 100%. We engage in one year contracts charging a flat fee for the initial setup and management of your practice. Once the year is up if you would like to continue with our management services we can offer another one year contract.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
* Management services for the newly formed anesthesia entity
* Assist practice with NPI set up
* Creating a CRNA staff, provide a staffing plan, including credentialing of CRNA's
* Assist practice with contracting IT (for EMR) and billing service providers for the new entity
* Assist the practice with insurance contract negotiation to maximize reimbursement from insurance carriers
* Assist surgical center with ordering necessary equipment and medicines for anesthesia practice
* Assist practice in establishing anesthesia protocols, compliance programs, QA, MIPS
* Prepare newly formed anesthesia department for regulatory body inspection and compliance with Medicare, Medicaid, AAAHC, ect.
* Implementation of an efficient pre-op process to decrease same day cancellation rates
* Establish protocols to maximize operational flow
* Implementation of patient centered evidence-based protocols for Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS)
* Implementation of multi-modal non-opioid pathways for post operative pain management
Many groups think that because they can run a successful medical practice they can apply the same principals and start an anesthesia group. Physician and practice managers quickly find out that anesthesia is a quirky and unique specialty of medicine. Not knowing the intricacies of anesthesia is the number one reason why the new anesthesia entities fail.
ARS has developed a proprietary process utilizing our extensive clinical expertise to set up your newly formed anesthesia practice up for success. There is an art to capitalizing on the monetization of anesthesia services. We accomplish the goal of maximizing your operational flow and increasing facility revenue by getting the initial foundation set up correctly.
The anesthesia industry is constantly changing. ARS prioritizes maintaining compliance with government and other regulatory bodies. With regards to the OIG and governmental agencies there is always a risk for any group that is starting an anesthesia practice participating with these types of payors.
Consulting your healthcare attorney and understanding the risks and benefits of your proposed practice model is imperative before considering a collaborative agreement with any party.
If the Flat Fee Model does not suit your risk tolerance ARS offers a TRADITIONAL MODEL where we create and manage the anesthesia practice for your center. We would bill and collect 100% of the revenue. Some clients opt for this practice model so the center can offer high quality anesthesia at their facility without any administrative burden.